About Blue Linden
Blue Linden Weddings & Events got its start in 2013, with owner Wanda Bonner realizing she had a passion for wedding planning and all the craziness that comes along with it. Wanda is masterfully organized and focused, but loves having fun with clients and forming bonds that last well beyond the grand exit. In addition, Wanda's husband served for 30 years in the military and she understands the challenges that military couples face everyday from short notice deployments, to unknown schedules, to moving out of state. Therefore she has a special place for engaged military couples. Clients describe her as “responsive and genuine with a great sense of humor” and praise her ability to keep their stress levels at a minimum.
In 2015 Kaitlin Amanatullah (then it was Kaitlin Mulligan) was in the midst of planning her own wedding, and realized she never wanted the experience to end. She was brought on as an intern and hired as Wanda’s assistant in 2016. She is now an assistant wedding planner with Blue Linden Wedding & Events.
In 2017 Tina was employed by a catering company and worked a few events with Blue Linden. She realized that she wanted to be more involved in the planning process and was also brought on as an intern for the 2017 season. Things worked out brilliantly and Tina became an "official" member of the team in 2018.
Together, the three make up a team that is equal parts driven and fun-loving, with the happiness of their couples always coming first.
Wanda bonner - owner
Spirited. Passionate. Focused.
I believe the energy you put out in the world comes back to meet you.
- I believe in love at first sight and kisses that leave you breathless.
- I believe in laughing until your cheeks hurt.
- I believe that life is not complete without a four-legged companion.
- I believe that if you can’t rock stilettos … don’t wear them!
- I believe that there’s nothing better than the sound of a child’s belly laugh, a strong lingering hug from a loved one, the smell of freshly brewed coffee and a top shelf margarita.
- I believe that life is short so trust your gut and live life to the fullest!
- I believe that your wedding day should be everything you want, not what others expect.
Kaitlin Amanatullah - Associate wedding planner
Imaginative. Optimistic. Lighthearted.
I believe that everything worth doing is worth doing well.
- I believe that play is just as important as work.
- I believe that a marriage can be an adventure fit for a movie screen.
- I believe in singing at full volume in the car, dancing even if you have two left feet, and eating lots of wedding cake.
- I believe in family that you are born with, and family that you choose yourself.
- I believe in wearing sweatpants on a Monday, and high heels on a Tuesday.
- I believe in reading the same book 100 times.
- I believe that happy people are the prettiest.
Tina Perry - Associate Wedding Planner
Meticulous. Timely. High-Spirited.
I believe if you are doing what you love you will never work a day in your life
I believe real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.
I believe laughter is the best medicine.
I believe when someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.
I believe a bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.
I believe there’s no love on this earth more pure than the love I receive from my Fur babies.
I believe your friends will stretch your vision or chock your dreams.
I believe Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.
I believe a good song has the ability to make you feel, laugh, cry, and love all at the same time
I believe your wedding should be the beginning of your real love story.